Mission, Vision and Values
Airport Transfer Cars Ltd.
The world is evolving as do the services companies provide to their customers. To belong in the future means to search those means of creating a better service and the best value for money for your clients. Airport Transfer Cars Ltd will be on the private hire market in 2024 and beyond; this will be achieved through strong values, a great vision and a well-defined mission. We are determined create a long term road for our company and also a win-win partnership with our clients.
The companyâs mission is to constantly help improve the quality of minicab services in London for both customers and drivers.
We dedicate our time and efforts with a well-defined purpose â that of providing better services on the private hire sector. We build our actions and decisions with two fundamental objectives in mind:
â¢ Our customers â we aim to provide not only reliable services in the London private hire sector, but also the best value for money to all our clients;
â¢ Our drivers â we believe in offering each day professional work environment that offers equal opportunities for all employees.
The vision of the company is to become the leader in the London private hire sector of business. For that we are constantly trying to expand our horizons and increase the quality of the services we provide.
In order to achieve this vision we established long term principles regarding:
â¢ People: be the best work place, where people feel confident, inspired and have equal opportunities.
â¢ Service portfolio: offer the best services and anticipating the marketâs needs.
â¢ Quality: make our customers a priority by constantly improving the quality of the services we provide.
â¢ Partners: creating long term partnerships that will provide value to its stakeholders.
â¢ Reputation: be a trustworthy company in the eyes of our customers, market and all partners.
â¢ Profit: maximize our long term revenue while taking care that our overall responsibilities are fulfilled.
â¢ Sustainability: providing the best financial results while incorporating environmental obligations into our day to day decisions.
In order to take a decision we rely on a number of values. This core values are not only the guide to our day to day activities but also our strongest believes.
â¢ Reliability â we aim to deliver what we promise – courteous drivers and clean cars;
â¢ Flexibility â we are very open minded with our employees, drivers and clients;
â¢ Integrity â we are credible and trustworthy;
â¢ Excellence â we aim to deliver quality services at all times;
â¢ Equality â we create an equal environment for our employees and clients;
â¢ Respect – always value our clients and each other;
â¢ âCan doâ attitude â we make an effort with everything;
â¢ Opportunities â we strive provide new and better opportunities each day;
â¢ Politeness â be friendly and polite no matter the situation;
â¢ Punctuality â we respect and apply the âalways be on timeâ policy.
Our mission, vision and values revolve around one particular aspect â the market. We nurture the relationship with our clients and not only we pay attention to their problems and complaints but we also try to anticipate the needs and desires, in order to provide better, faster and innovative solutions.
Here at Airport Transfer Cars Ltd we take what we do very seriously.
– Every error we make is a well learned and cherished lesson.
– Every service we provide we pore our soul and effort into it.
– Every decision we take is a step forward to achieving our vision.
Our policy is to:
- ÂWholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- ÂMinimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- ÂApply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- ÂAs far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.